Sunday, February 1, 2009

I know I know!!

I know, I know!! I said I would be updating this at least twice a month with updates but as you can tell I haven't :-/ Life's been busy. Here's a few updates:

1) Scott SOLD a house!! We are so estatic about this. You can tell Scott now enjoys what he does, he is such a people person that this is a great fit!! Who knew this man who used to wear mechanic uniforms to work now wears a suit and a tie willingly! :-)

2) Austin's been cruising up a storm. He's not quite eager yet to walk on his own but he does love walking with anyone who will assist him. He is also becoming quite the climber. He hasn't quite figured it out yet how to climb higher than a couch cushion --yet --- so we're pretty lucky. (for now! :D ) A couple of times we've made a fort in the room and he's always crawling through that.

3) He's adding on to his vocabulary. Saying a couple of words like dada, momma, do-do (aka: Dog). Every once in a while we will hear him say "hiya" and "whada?" (aka: what's that?) Only recently, like this past week, has he started to say his name "Auhhh da" So cute!


4) Funny thing - he's a picky eater just like his momma. Who woulda thought?! His favorites are: Grilled Cheese sandwich, Bean & Cheese Quesedillas, whole Green Beans, Bananas, YoBaby Yogurt, & Avacado. Yes, our little eater can down a whole avacado in like 5 min flat!!

5) I'm still enjoying being a SAHM M-F and working at the NICU on the weekends. Couldn't be happier - all I wish is that I could take off Sunday mornings. . .

6) I can't believe that in less than 2 weeks our baby will turn 1!! It felt like yesterday I was pregnant. We can't wait to see the mess he creates when he goes towards his very own birthday cake. Pictures will def. be posted!

7) We've had a rollercoaster of weather around here. One day it'll be iced over and high of 30 with the following day being a high of around 70. Yup, Texas weather's are cRaZy!!!

Here are a few pictures I've taken recently:
Nonna & Poppa

Helping momma with the laundry one night


He LOVES his blueberry/banana pancakes!

No comments: