Sunday, March 1, 2009

Austin's 1st Birthday Party

It was a Load of fun with family and friends. Here are some pictures of his 1st birthday party! Thank you to everyone who came and shared the joy of our lil one turning one, such a momumental day!! :-)

Austin's birthday cake & "Smash Cake":Thinking: "What the heck is this? . . . wait, is that Elmo??"
"Oh! He's sticky!"
"I did good right?"
"That was WAY FUN!!!"
End result:Afterparty shot. One tired boy! Thanks Carrie for the awesome "Elmo: My 1st Birthday!" T-shirt!

2 comments:

Meli Palmer said...

Austin is just TOO CUTE for words. I love his little expressions. The cake is adorable. My son is in love with Elmo.

Heather said...

I just have to say that I LOVE your blog. I'm obsessed! And the pictures are so great. There are so many pictures that I haven't seen before. I can tell you post more pictures on here than any other site. This is great. I will definitely look foward to future posts. Great job on keeping on top of the postings! I'm jealous