Monday, May 18, 2009

More Fun in the Sun

The sun has been shining, the humidity and rain have left us (thank God!), so what's the best thing to do? Play outside!!!


For the past few days we have been spending that time enjoying ourselves on our new deck. For some reason, the second we put the deck in, the weather turned sour giving us cold, rain, and humidity. Finally, it's now beautiful outside to appreciate it, only a few months later. . . Below are a few pictures of Austin enjoying the backyard. Scott and I were nearby enjoying the deck and new patio furniture -- We had the difficult task of making sure they didn't fly away (haha).




Here is a funny picture I had to share. For the past few weeks, we have been trying to teach Austin where his nose is. He obviously thinks it is funnier to learn where his tongue is instead, so. . . when asked, "Austin where's your tongue?" this is what he does:

1 comment:

Heather said...

I just LOVE looking at pictures of Austin. It looks like he is loving the outdoors and playing with that super cool water table. We've been trying to teach Dakota to touch her nose too, but she only does it about 20% of the time. I think they know, they just don't want to perform tricks for us. LOL. At least that's what I'm telling myself. Anyway, I love the new post. The pictures are great as usual!! =D