Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th Celebration & Nonna's Birthday!

Since July 4th was on a weekend this year, I would have normally worked. But a co-worker kindly switched days with me so that I could spend this holiday with my family. *Thanks Beth!* It was a nice relaxing day at my parents with family and friends. It also happened to be my mom's __ birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures of the cousins together. *Austin: 16 months & Trista: 18 months*



Here are some other pictures that I took of the day - there's lots (17 total)




Overall it was a very HOT but relaxing day out by the pool! I haven't been able to enjoy a weekend holiday in over 1 1/2 years due to working. . . I haven't been to my mom's birthday/July 4th party in 2 years so this was extra special!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What great picture. It looks like you guys had SO much fun on 4th of July. So glad you got it off too, so you could enjoy it with your little man and family. Thanks for sharing the picture. And Happy Birthday Nonna!! =D