Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere!

This was the first year Scott and I took Austin to a pumpkin patch.  Although it wasn't a grand place to go, it was so cool to see all thoses pumpkins in different sizes, shapes and colors!  Who knew a pumpkin could be white or that a pumpkin could look like it has severe acne?! 



I really didn't have much expectations for what Austin would do or how he would act.  I just wanted to go to a pumpkin patch since I haven't been to one since I was very young.   Austin was his typical self - running around in no particular path having fun outdoors :-)  He did, however, stop every once in a while and touch a few pumpkins.  Here are some pictures of our outing:



Checking them all out. . .

Hmmm. . . Which way to go?!?


How tall are you, Austin?

We then met up with Nonna afterwards for lunch at Jason's Deli.  YUMMMMYYYY!!! 

Austin did buy a pumpkin - pint sized just like him - but didn't like giving the sweet lady his money + donation.  He has a hard time giving money away for some reason.  Can't blame him!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ok, I swear I commented on this post already!! So weird. Love the pictures though. You guys have SO many more pumpkins at your patch than we do. I think they said on the news we would have a shortage this year. Anyway, looks like you guys had a fun time pickin' out a pumpkin with your little pumpkin. =D