Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blows my mind. . . it's been ONE year already!

As I was getting ready for Christmas and all it's festivities I was looking over the pictures of LAST Christmas.  WOW what a difference a year makes :tear:  Here are some of my favorite pictures of Christmas 2008.  Enjoy!
At the Christmas Church Program

Austin: only 10 Months Old!

Excited about his ride-on Rockin' Dinosaur

Grammie and BaBa with Austin (and the Build-A-Bear)

Our First Christmas together as a Family of 3

Nonna and Grammie

BaBa reading a book to Austin

Everytime I see this picture and the pictures following it I literally Laugh Out Loud!!  They both weren't walking and it was a mess!  Getting TWO babies under the age of 1 to look at the SAME camera was nuts :-)
Trista ( a few days shy of turning 1) & Austin (10 months)

"hmmm. . . That voice sounds awfully familiar!!??"

One of my favorites!

Poppa with Trista and Austin on Christmas Eve

Always the comedian!! 

Nonna with Trista and Austin

~ The WHOLE FAMILY ~ ~ CHRISTMAS 2008 ~


Can't wait for the pictures and memories we make THIS year!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh wow, I remember these pictures!! I love them so much, and it looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I especially love the ones of Austin with his BaBa. What a lucky little boy to have had a Santa all to himself. I cannot WAIT to see this years pictures. Take lots momma. Like I have to tell you that...ha!!