Thursday, March 4, 2010

Phantom of the Opera!

Carolyn, Scott and I went to see Phantom of the Opera last Thursday for Carolyn's Birthday.  Although her birthday isn't until the 27th she's always wanted to see this and this year was the year to do so!!  It was SO amazing.  There aren't words to describe the show we were given.  I can't wait to see another show and I will def. be seeing Phantom of the Opera again.  Just so moving and left me with goosebumps!!

Here are some pictures I'd love to share:
Scott and Carolyn (his mom) outside the venue at Fair Park
Hubs and I
Me and Momma B
(I put "me" first because this way makes
 it sound like a country song LOL!!)
We ate at the buffet at the venue.  I was leary at first but O.M.G.!!!  It was amazing!!  Great service, excellent food and . . . full bar :wink wink:
My Reisling and Carolyn's Merlot
And it shall begin!!!!!!!
Afterwards

3 comments:

Heather said...

WOW-o-WOW!!! You guys look AMAAAAAAZING!!! You look gorgeous and Scott looks snazzy!!! Hehe. Love it. And I love that you guys had such a great time! =)

Nichole said...

Ditto to what she said!!!!

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

Thanks Ladies. We don't get to dress up often and when we do we go for it!!