Friday, June 18, 2010

Wickedly Awesome!!

Green IS beautiful!!

As I mentioned in my previous post, Scott, Carolyn and I went to go see WICKED on Friday.  I have always wanted to see Wicked for the past few years now.  Actually when my mom, Aunt and I went to New York City May 2008 I wanted to see it on Broadway, but instead we saw Momma Mia (I got voted out LOL) but thoroughly enjoyed it.  I knew one day I'd get to see Wicked and this was the year!!


Just like when we went to see Phantom of the Opera in March for Carolyn's birthday we made dinner reservations at the location of the musical.  Although it's a buffet and you'd think egh - I know most people have when I mentioned we went to their buffett (I was the same at first) - but they again outdid themselves!!  It was so good and the food selection was overthe top!  Last time we ate beyond all possibilities and we were uncomfortable during the show so this time we knew to reign it in and eat like we normally would LOL 

Good Food & Drinks were had by all!

We had F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. seats and I enjoyed every second of the show!  It's amazing how the singers can make me get goosebumps on my arms and legs everytime they sing a song.  What an amazing gift!!  We walked away with awesome memories, a full belly and singing the tunes in our heads.  Of course, we also nabbed their CD so that we can play it anytime we want hehehe!
 
I highly reccommed everyone to see Wicked.  It's fantastic and you'll be amazed at the story line.  Who'da thought Green is beautiful and misunderstood!

3 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

I heard so many great things about this musical. Maybe we'll get to see it one day.
Oh, and I love a great buffet, too! Of course, the key word in that sentence is 'great'.

Brooklynn said...

We are going tomorrow!! I. can't. wait.

We got to the DSM every year and I think this will be my fav! :)

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

ohh Have a blast Brooke!