Friday, September 10, 2010

ALLLLLLL ABOARD!

Now that Scott is back in School during the fall semester Friday's are now our Family Days.  Today we decided to take a trip on the Forest Park Miniature Train outside the Ft. Worth Zoo  Austin couldn't wait to go see the choo choo's and kept asking to see them as we were driving.  Patience my dear!  Although it was a very humid day the breeze picked up as we were riding so it wasn't too bad, especially at the 11 o'clock run we went on!  We had to wait for a few minutes before the train departed so of course we took that opportunity to snap some pictures!
Eagerly awaiting to give away his ticket
"Here you go!"
This is one of my favorite pictures
Lil Stinker! 
I'll have to go to my parents one day - I recall me doing a similar expression LOL
Checking out the sights:
THIS WAY. . . .
THAT WAY. . . .
NO!  THAT WAY!. . .
He especially loved when the train would go CHOO CHOO!! 

It was such a great trip for our lil family!  We can't wait to go again

No comments: