Friday, April 22, 2011

Planting beauty

At the end of March, Scott, Austin and I headed to Lowe's and Home Depot (comparision shopping!) for some spring flowers to spruce up the backyard patio.  We wanted to get something easy (aka: low maintenance and hard to kill) for both of us.  I can keep plants alive but I don't think I do that well on flowers, so I didn't want to spend too much or get anything that would die within a week.  I'm happy to report it's been about one month and my flowers are looking good.  Austin's on the other hand, I think, have been over watered, but are s-l-o-w-l-y starting to perk up!

Helping daddy pour the soil into the pot
 
Loves filling his dumptruck with dirt so he was taking that and putting it into his red pot.
SILLY BOY!
Daddy helping put Austin's flowers in the pot (changed pots - red to green)
Packing it with soil 
Our masterpiece! 
I suggested Austin take his flowers up in his playhouse. 
Austin does a pretty good job watering the flowers

No comments: