Monday, May 23, 2011

Austin's Preschool Portraits

On April 29th (yes the same day as the Royal Wedding !!), Austin has his Preschool portraits taken.  I dressed him in a nice striped collared shirt and dress shorts and waited for the day to end so that we could see the proofs.  This company - unbeknownst to us - brings their own items of clothing as well as accessories to 'jazz' the pictures up! 

When we arrived the photography people were wondering if this is our son and I'm embarrased to say that I said it wasn't after being shown a small (& quick) glance at a picture.  You see, all I saw was the clothing, not his face so I said no.  After being shown pictures of the other Austin's in the school I asked to go back to the first one  LOL  Such a goober!  This time I looked at this Austin's face and sure enough that was MY Austin!  LOL!!!!  I said that that was NOT the clothes I picked out for him, thus why I said it wasn't him.  That was then they informed me that they bring their own clothing (minus underwear of course) and accessories to make the 'photo shoot' fun! 

We wanted only 3 pictures - 1 for us, and 2 for the Grandma's (Nonna & Ammie) for Mother's Day. . . yea right!!  After seeing these, there is NO WAY you could "just get" 3 

Check them out!  Our Handsome Lil Man is so photogenic!

We have plenty of wallets, so to all of Austin's Great- Aunts, -Uncles, -Grandma Jean, & -Nana your picture should be in the mail soon!  :-)  We have the CD so we're going to see if we can take it somewhere and print out 4*6 or 5*7's instead. . . 

No comments: