Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Si tratta di andare in Italia!

Meaning: They're going to Italy!


On July 9th, my parents and Carolyn boarded a plane and took off to Italy for 12 days!  I'm so excited for them and VERY VERY jealous.  They deserve this adventure and I can't wait to hear about it.  I'm so thankful to have parents & "in-laws" (although I despise that term) who love each other so much that they'd do this together.   

[says: Goodbye, you will be missed! Have a safe flight!  Love, Scott, Tanya & Austin (Abby, too!)]

We gave them each a card prior to takeoff to open.  Sadly I don't have a picture of it, but it was so cute. . . along the lines of a little boy on a swing saying he's SO sad to be swinging alone.  Inside the card was the above picture. 

I can't wait to hear about their travels and see the thousands of pictures I'm SURE they will take!  Stay tuned