Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I love the fact that our family gets together annually for our holidays.  Every single holiday (Easter, July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas, ect) we've gotten together since before we were married --- that's over 11 years of holidays together!!!!  It's a rarity to have a group such as this gather around and enjoy spending time with each other!  I'm blessed beyond words that my parents and Scott's parents have gotten along.  I'm also grateful that my sister-in-law and brother get along SO well with Carolyn.  We literally are ONE BIG Happy family!!  Makes life easier, yes, but also makes it one-of-a-kind!


Here's a few glimpses of our Thanksgiving evening.
The Ladies of the evening.  Ironically enough we were ALL wearing some form of grey/black. . . and it was NOT planned!  So needlesstosay we HAD to get a picture :-)
Cheers to Mimosa's (or in Trista's case: OJ)

Trista & Austin.  Love that they are such great friends!
Trista has been hamming it up more and more.  Since we were wearing almost the same outfit --- again, not planned! -- we struck a pose.  Trista was yelling out, "GIRL POWER!"  I'm sure Aunt Melody was proud!  She taught me all she knows and I'm teaching MY neice.  . .  it's the circle of life LOL

Christa and Scott fighting over the cool whip. . . 'nuff said!


Ammie, Poppa & Nonna with their grandkids!

LOVE my little family!

I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments: