Monday, April 27, 2009

Breast Cancer 3Day UPDATE

Help me reach my goal for the Dallas/Fort Worth Breast Cancer 3-Day!


Just a reminder to all my friends and family on the progress I've made. I must raise a minimum of $2,300.00 to participate in the Breast Cancer 3 Day (60 mile walk) and so I need your help in "saving 2nd base"!!! I have raised a total of $831.50 and therefore must raise $1468.50 before it's too late. I know some have said that they would donate and I know the economy is hitting everyone's pocketbooks but I'm pleading for your help! No matter the size of the donation, you'll be making a difference! So click the link today and donate. I'm planning on raising the minimum amount by July 1st.

My total Mileage walked thus far: 86 1/2 miles
(and that's pushing Austin in the stroller majority of the time!). By the time my training and the 3Day have been completed, I will have walked over 875 miles --> that's like saying I walked from Downtown Dallas to Del Rio AND BACK!

No comments: