Monday, April 27, 2009

Dallas Arboretum

Since the weather was warming up and the wind was dying down, Austin and I decided to take advantage of the week by going to the Dallas Arboretum. A friend of mine and I, along with our little ones, met up and had a great time. The place was absolutely breathtaking, which definately inspired me to get a move-on in the landscaping department!!





Here's some pictures of Austin enjoying the various Storybook Playhouses they had up. They were all so elaborate and with each playhouse came the story about it. (ie: Alice in Wonderland had a short synopsis and the author's name):






Below are some pictures that compare Austin at 4 1/2 months and at 13 months, what a change!!
Austin: July 2008 (4 1/2 months old)
Austin: April 2009 (13 months old)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Austin is always so happy! I love looking at his pictures cause it always brings a smile to my face. That Arboretum is amazing. I found one near us, but was disappointed when I saw the pictures. It's nothing compared to yours. Oh well.

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

Oh that's a bummer Heather -- BUT Orange County offers so much other things the Dallas area doesn't. I think the pony rides that Dakota went on were AWESOME!! What an experience