Friday, May 29, 2009

Austin's 15 month appt

Austin went to the pediatrician on Friday for his 15 month checkup. I still can't get over that Scott and I have a 15 month old. The time sure does fly by!!

Here are Austin's stats:
Weight: 22 lbs 11 oz . . . . . . . . . . .25th percentile

Height: 31 inches . . . . . . . . . . . . . 50th percentile

Head: 18 3/4 inches . . . . . . . . . . .60th percentile

Pedi said that Austin's right on target in regards to his developmental milestones. He also said that in the next 6 months we will be seeing a boom in his physical and language skills. So that will be exciting.

We can't wait to see what's in store for us in the Bradshaw home!!


Waiting for the Pedi:




1 comment:

Heather said...

I know, isn't it crazy we have toddlers now? This time last year we still had little blobs...lol. Austin she has grown a lot! I'm so excited to see them start talking more. But at the same time, I sorta like the quietness. I have a niece who is 4 and she is a TOTAL chatterbox. You're lucky to have a boy. lol