Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Breast Cancer 3Day

Update on my progress I've made:


Total amount fundraised: $1631.50. . . . . so must raise $668.50.

**I'm so estatic about how much I've raised for this amazing foundation and all with the support of my family and friends. You all are rock stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**



Total Mileage: 114 miles thus far

**I have so many more hours to train and miles to complete, but I will get there. Thank you to everyone who's supported me in the journey! It's been so much fun and I can't wait for November 6th to get here! Is it weird to actually look forward to sleeping in a camp of thousands of pink tents all in the sole purpse of finding a cure for Breast Cancer? I don't think so :-) **



Below are two pictures of my mom and I (with Austin in tow of course) on our most recent training walk (it was SO hot!):

No comments: