Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Austin Updates

It's been about a month since I've updated everyone on Austin's development. Here are a few new things:

He now has 16 teeth! So, apparently, we are "done" until he's 2 WHOO HOOO!! Unfortunately that means when he has a sleepless night or is super cranky I can't blame it on the teeth - DARN!



He is getting better and better at coloring. Although we do have a few spots on our walls that Mr. Picasso decorated. Guess it's time I try out thoses Clorox Sponges.


Now says:
-Momma, Dadda, Bye Bye, Hi, Yes, No No No,
Ball, Bible, Thank You, All Done, Dog, Uh Oh! & Nonna
He also knows where his:
Tongue and Belly Button are.
He loves showing you them - of course, when HE wants to :-)
Here are some other random pictures of this past month:



Austin is also becoming quite the soccer player. He will intentionally kick with his left foot. We are still unsure of which hand is going to be dominant but clearly he's going to be a lefty when it comes to soccer.

3 comments:

The Ziebarth Family said...

Isn't it amazing to see your baby grow up? I embrace it and it makes me so happy to see my babies growing and learning new things!!!

Heather said...

I can't believe how fast our little ones are growing up.

First off, that's amazing that Austin can kick a soccer ball like that. And he's so proud of himself too!! SO CUTE

Two, 16 teeth?!?! HOLY COW. Dakota still only was 12. So, we still have lots of fun ahead of us...lol.

Three, he's such the little artist. Dakota really shows no interest in it, which stinks. I have all these coloring supplies, and not one bit of interest. Maybe in time.

Four, my favorite pictures are of Austin drinking through a straw (he looks like a 3 yr old in that picture), eating the piece chicken (LOL), and the one of him looking at himself in the mirror. Our kids are so vain!! hehe

Heather said...

Just realized that's not a mirror that Austin was looking into, but a see through plastic thing. I guess I'm the only one with a vain kid. lol