Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July Update: Breast Cancer 3Day


Oh I'm SO close!!! To date I have raised $1924.50 which means I have $375.50 left to fundraise. I can't believe how supportive ALL my family & friends have been since I signed up back in Marchto walk 60 miles in 3 days November 6-8th! I'm beyond blown away by everyone's generosity - especially in this tough economy.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, I have hundreds, YES HUNDREDS, more miles to train before the first day of the Breast Cancer 3Day. To date, I have walked ~ 166 miles and most, if not ALL of that, is pushing Austin in the stroller. I've slowed down as the summer heat is melting us to the core, so I've had to be creative in where AND how we train! My mom and I are now waking up before the sun even thinks about rising so that we can train without getting heatstroke! The heat has also forced me to walk less mileage per day therefore I must walk more frequently so ensure I get the miles I need.



I'll be updating as the offical day arrives but I still need your support! Monetarily and emotionally!! I'm also asking everyone to help support my other teammates: Creekside Cares, and MY MOM who need BIG help in their fundraising!!



Remember, if we don't raise the money, we can't walk. . .


so. . .


YOU supply the checks, WE will do the walkin' :-)




God Bless!!!!












No comments: