Friday, July 3, 2009

I see a Firetruck!!



The mommy meetup group that I'm apart of has various sorts of playdates for the little ones and mommas to get together during the week. About 2 weeks ago (I know! I am just now posting this!) my Mommy Meetup.com group went to the local firestation for the lil ones to get a tour of and well. . . for the mommas to watch eye-candy! LOL -- but not really

Anyways, the Mansfield Firestation #1 was gracious enough to let 20 lil hulligans tour their living quarters and learn all about their trucks! Some of the kids were old enough to pay attention while others just liked seeing the "Red Firetruck!!!"






Austin loved watching the firetruck but didn't care to be a passenger! He was also so mesmerized by the big box fan. That boy and his fans! LOL


1 comment:

Heather said...

I swear I thought I left a comment on this post. Maybe it was FB. Ok, I'm losing my mind. Anyway, I love the pictures. That is just SO cool that the fire department hosted that for you. We got to go to ours because it was an open house, but we could tell the firefighters weren't too thrilled we were there. Glad to see yours were a bit more hospitable. =D