Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Picture of the Week 1/10 - 1/16

 I previously stated in an earlier blog I'll be blogging about my favorite picture I took that week.  This week my favorite picture was this one.  Of course it's of Austin.  I'm his paparrazi right!!  LOL 

This picture cracks me up everytime I see it.  This was Austin one morning while eating breakfast.  When I first walked into his bedroom he was in his crib with the top of his PJ's unbuttoned and half-way off (only the arms were in its sleeves) and his stuffed doggie was balanced on his head.  He's so goofy!  :)  For breakfast we usually don't change into clothes until afterwards just in case if we eat something messy.  For this morning we sat and had breakfast at his table in the living room.  He insisted on having the old cell phone next to his bowl and then he found my sunglasses.  After then it was all over.  THEY MUST BE ON!!  It was then when I took this picture.  My son - my light, my comedian, my heart - enjoying his breakfast in true Austin fashion. 

I have a problem.  Maybe I should change the title of these posts.  It's not picture of the week - how can anyone pick just ONE picture that's their favorite of the whole week.  That's asking quite a lot, don't you think?!?!  LOL So here are two more pictures that I took while we were outside walking around the block last week.  It was the first time this year that we were able to go outside without it being in the 30's (or colder!) so we took full advantage!  Austin is now 22 1/2 months old.  I can't believe we'll be celebrating his 2 year birthday next month :'(  Momma's sad


 As I was posting these pictures and getting sad that the past two years have gone by incredibly fast I wanted to see what Austin looked like LAST JANUARY (2009).  So, here is Austin last year the same month - wow what a transformation he's made since then. 

3 comments:

Springmoon said...

That's Austin "I'm Cool Like That" Bradshaw.

Nichole said...

What a gooberhead!

Heather said...

Those are great pictures, and you're right, you can't pick just one!!!! I don't want them to grow up Tanya, it makes me so sad...sniff!