Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Picture of the Week 1/3-1/9

A friend of mine  - who also has a blog that I stalk ( Hi Stef!!)-  has started a new blog titled Picture of the Week.  I thought it was a great way to showcase what her favorite picture was and so I'm borrowing the idea. (Thanks Stef!) 

As all my family and friends know, I'm a picture takin' fool!!  I'm constantly snapping pictures of Austin doing random things but I do have to say this - I've gotten A WHOLE LOT BETTER since he was an infant.  In his 1st year of life, I would take a minimum of 10 pictures a day (that's an extremely LOW number) every.single.day! 

Anyways, here is my favorite Picture of the Week for last week:



My heart melts everytime I see this picture.  Scott is such an amazing daddy and Austin just adores his "DADA!!!!"  It's a running joke in our family - Austin treats his Dada like a rockstar!  Screaming his name and running to him when he enters a room. . . funny he doesn't do that to me :( just kidding! 

I know the blog is titled Picture not PictureS of the week but I have to throw this one in here as well.  It's just too funny to pass up.  This is a prime example of the type of personality my son has -- he thinks he's SO cool and he's such a goofball! <3

sorry it's so blurry - he was in motion :)
Austin on his first day back to preschool 1/5/2010


1 comment:

Heather said...

What a GREAT idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so stealing this one. hehehehe. Thanks Tanya!!