Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's A Galaxy Explosion!!

This has got to be the coolest thing for a kids room!!  It's SO COOL!!!  What am I talking about, you say?  I'm refering to the Glow-In-The-Dark Sticky Stars that attach to walls, ceilings, fans, you name it! 

Santa (cough cough) got Austin a couple of packages for his room and today we spent about 1 hour putting them up.  Austin's such a good helper!  He hands momma the stars as well as which ones he wants up.  They come in various sizes so I make sure I only put the ones up that he wants. . . after all it is HIS room LOL!

Here are two pictures that I took of our project together. 

And the finished product. . . for now - we have loads of stars left to stick.  Sorry for the crudy quality of the pictures.  I took both with my cellphone :-/ 


I wish I could take a picture of them glowing in the dark with my camera but I'm not sure what setting to put it on :-[  All I get is blackness, but let me tell you. . . IT'S SO COOL!!!!  Austin kept on looking up, smiling and going, "WOW!!!!!!!!!"  I'm guessing it's a hit!

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is soooo cool!!! Where'd you get 'em??? I have thought about getting those for Dakota, but I can't remember where I can get them. Lucky Austin!!!