Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hit The Road!

I was so excited when I saw this bedding at my favorite store, Target!  Even before Austin moved into his big boy bed I was looking forward to buying him a Bedset.  I researched a few online as well as at various stores but was amazed at the price tag on them.  The cheapest bedset I found was $75.00 and even though it included: toddler sized comforter, toddler bed flat & fitted sheets, as well as 1 pillowcase I wasn't about to drop that kind of cash on it.  Call me cheap but I think that's crazy.  So after walking around Target without anything in mind I came across this Circo Hit The Road Toddler BedSet that was only $29.99!!  I was blown away!  I go to Target at least weekly - an addiction I know - but I don't remember coming across this.  I quickly rechecked that my eyes weren't playing a trick on me and rechecked again.  And Again.  And again.  Sure enough I was reading it right so I placed it in my buggy - with Austin's approval of course! - and on we went home to get it set up. 


It's so cute to see Austin sleeping in his big boy bed, but it's surreal to see him sleeping with a pillow. Now it's even mind-boggling to watch him sleeping with a matching big boy bed set. Time is flying by!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Love the set. You can never go wrong with Target!!!!