Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's A Bathroom Transformation!!!

Today while Scott was at work and Austin in his final week of Preschool my mom and I did a Bathroom transformation.  My mom is officially my painting partner, especially after tackling the stripes in the kitchen together :-)  It's a great house project to work on together; We apparently work well together because we tackled this project in about 3 hours!!!

We did the second bathroom (the first being the master) because now that Austin's getting older I wanted his bathroom space to be a reflection the little boy that he is.  Guests, obviously, do use the bathroom since it's the only one we have, minus the masterbathroom, so we didn't want it to be TOO outrageous for them to use but we did make it pretty vibrant!  It all started from the shower curtain I found on Amazon.com.  I feel in love with it the moment I saw it since it def. was a reflection of our little boy who loves all things transportation: planes, trains and most of all firetrucks, cars and dumptrucks! 

So here are the before, during and after pictures - which we all know is the most important part of blogging!

BEFORE

DURING
(celebrating 1 1/2 walls being done LOL)
Mom rolling above the shower
Me tackling the task of painting around and behind the toliet

AFTER -
The Final product!!

We're all so happy at how it turned out!  Even Austin loves it because when he saw it for the first time after his nap he looked around wide-eyed and kept saying, "Wow!"

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tanya, it looks AMAZING!!!!!! I am going to have to hire you and your mom to come do my house!! What a lucky little boy!

Lana said...

WOW, come do my house next! Absolutely adorable!!

Springmoon said...

That looks amazing!!!

Havard Family said...

Wow, you and your mom did a great job! Very cute shower curtain!

Rachel Moss said...

It looks great! I love it that Austin kept saying "wow". How cute!

The Ziebarth Family said...

WOW that is amazing Tanya!! Geez didn't know you were so talented!