Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
~Tenneva Jordan

Happy Mother's Day!!!!
I'm so honored that a handsome little 2 yr old calls me his "momma".  What a blessing it is.  Nothing can top the hugs, kisses, smiles, and yes even those days of the awful 'terrible twos' . . .  I wouldn't trade them for the world! So even though I had to spend this Mother's Day caring for other little ones at work, I'm thankful to be able to go home after a long days work and see my son's face light up when he sees me.  I love you Austin.  Thank you for making me strive to be the best mom ever!!

This is a picture of my very first Mother's Day.  May 2008, Austin was 2 1/2 months old

Happy Mother's Day also to two amazing women.  Margo, my mom & Austin's Nonna as well as Carolyn, Scott's mom & Austin's Amma.  They are two loving momma's who are the epitamy of Awesome Moms.  We all are so blessed to have them in our lives

Austin says, "Happy Mother's Day, Nonna!"
Austin says, "Happy Mother's Day, Amma!!"



No comments: