Thursday, May 6, 2010

POTW

This is NO JOKE











Last Thursday right before going to bed I always check up on Austin, tuck him in, move all his cars off of his bed and give him a final good night kiss.  This one night in particular however I spotted Austin in THIS position - NO JOKE!  I guess Preschool that day wore him O.U.T.!!!  LOL

(Austin didn't even budge when we turned on the light. . . AND he's a light sleeper!!)

Then, literally 2 min later, as I'm about to get into bed I look over and spot Austin sleeping in a funky position on his video monitor.  After picking my jaw up off of the floor in shock and bafflement, I grab Scott to show him what position Austin was in NOW. 







Wait for it. . .









Keep waiting. . . .








Keep in mind, no less than 2 min prior I pre-positioned and tucked Austin in his bed!




Here is the New position, and YES he is sound asleep. . . snoring no less LOL

What a goofball!! 

2 comments:

Erika said...

Wow!! If Hunter's mattress was not on the floor I am sure Hunter would be in wonky positions too!

Rachel Moss said...

These pictures are hilarious! Even in his sleep, Austin is a comedian.