Monday, June 28, 2010

Music Man, oh Music Man, will you play me a song?

Ever since Austin was first born - heck even in utero - he would LOVE music playing. He'd rock to the beat, sway or tap his feet. Yes even in utero he'd do this, he'd roll and kick especially while music was playing. Like I said in my previous post, Scott and I as well as his grandparents try to foster his love of music. We take him to our church when the Creekside Band is playing, Nonna and I take him to a few local Music playgroups geared towards the younger ages. There are loads of concerts-in-the-parks as well as just making music avaliable for him at home. For example, we play music, some of his toys are musical (ie: his ABC Baby, Fisherprice helicopter that sings songs, etc) and we let him explore the settings (scan button, volume control, etc) on the boombox.
Austin also owns his RockBand style drum set from fisher price that he plays all the time. It's even a MUST when Dada brings out the real RockBand.

We even found a 0.99 cent microphone like Sid The Science Kid , which is one of his favorite shows to watch. He'll even grab his microphone during the intro and dance along with Sid!

So when Scott and I came across a 'real' guitar at World Market a few weeks back we couldn't pass it up. We were impressed it was "ONLY" $19.99. Austin loves that thing!! Here are a few videos of Austin rockin' it out to the beat. Music Man, oh Music Man, will you play me a song?


3 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! Wow I'm impressed. I handed Peyton a guitar and it looked nothing like that!

The Ziebarth Family said...

I love that he actually learned how to strum!! So cute!! Both of my girls are huge dancers and Mikah can actually sing really well! =)

Rachel Moss said...

Love the strumming!