Monday, August 16, 2010

Austin

In a few days Austin will be officially 2 1/2 years old!!  I can't fathom how fast these 2 1/2 years have been.  I'm so blessed to have the work schedule that I do so that I can work and still be a LARGE part of my son's life. I (and his Daddy, Nonna, Poppa and Amma) have loved every minute - watching him grow into a loving, funny, dramatic, and curious little boy.  Next week he'll be starting his 2nd year of Preschool (he goes 2 times a week for 5 hrs each day).  He learned so much last preschool year, I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us!

4 comments:

Erika said...

He looks like such a big boy in that picture! Has he had a growth spurt?? I swear he looks a foot taller!

The Ziebarth Family said...

Love this picture of your little man!!! =)

Emily said...

Such a cute picture! I love seeing what they can learn too!!

Bradshaw's Buzz said...

Erika I think he has! About 2 weeks ago he acted like he had severe growing pains (screaming and moving legs at night and throughout the night) for a whole week.