Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I see Christmas Lights!

Friday evening, Scott, Carolyn, Austin and I headed out to Grand Prairie to see the PRAIRIE LIGHTS.  We've done it the past few years and I think it's safe to say that it's now a tradition of ours!  Although this year my parents weren't able to go for various reasons so it was just the Bradshaw clan.  This year, with Austin being older he LOVED seeing all the "Tristmas Lights" from his carseat. 
 
Ammie & Austin 
Our Driver! 
Austin & I 
Our Favorite! 
Austin saw this and about flipped!  He yelled out "Dallas Cowboys!" 
This feature was my favorite and it still is after all these years of going.  I think it's so awesome to drive thru it as it's moving.  I have to look away since it makes me dizzy, but it's so cool!

Halfway through the drive there is a stopping point to see Santa (no), watch a light show (yes), grab food & drinks (no & no), as well as walk through the lighted "garden" (OH YEA!)  This, I think, is one of the favorite parts of going to Prairie Lights.  Austin of course loved it as did the three of us.   
Yes we are bundled well.  It was cold - I believe 47 degrees - so perfect to get into the holiday spirit!

I can't wait till next year! 
Merry Christmas to all!!!!!

Love the Bradshaw's
Scott, Austin & Tanya. . .
see they even made a snowmen (and women LOL) light feature for our lil family HAHA!

No comments: