Saturday, August 13, 2011

Scott: A motivational speaker?

Our church has a few people who get together and form an outside band called Hidden Road.  Scott is their 'agent' and finds gigs for them.  They've performed at The Lighthouse in Midlothian as well as at Walnut Ridge's Celebrate Recovery meetings.  Well on Friday, Scott spoke at Walnut Ridge Baptist Church for their Singles Night as well as the band, Hidden Road, performing. 

It was amazing!  The band was phenomenal (!!) - they always are, but their sound system is out-of-this-world fantastic and Scott was SO great!  I was so proud of him (and nervous).  He was so uplifting and encouraged everyone to truly LOVE like Christians are suppose to love without reservation.  It was exciting to see him speak.  I'm thankful I was actually off to be there.  I still can't believe that that was MY husband on that stage :-)  I was SO stinking proud!!!

Hopefully soon I can get a video copy of it to share.  Until then, here are a few pictures.

 

1 comment: