Saturday, August 13, 2011

Grateful for friends

A while back I went up to my old workplace to visit with some of my friends.  I miss them and miss getting to see them daily or weekly, whatever the case may be, so this trip was nice.  One of my dear friends, Linda, was so thoughtful and generous to get a gift for Austin.  She said she saw this apron at Williams and Sonoma and instantly thought of him.  This is what she got Austin & it's perfect  She knows how much he loves CARS and how I *try* to have him help me in the kitchen.  What a great gift!  THANKS LINDA XOX

Modeling his new gifts at my old workplace's breakroom.
New Apron & new Spatula 
He insisted on wearing it in the car on our way to COSTCO 
The moment we arrived home, he pulled up his chair to prep for cooking  LOL 
Of course Daddy (AKA Green Lantern) & Austin needed to put their aprons on 
Having a blast cooking 

Unexpected gifts are so sweet! 

No comments: