Saturday, August 13, 2011

Southwind Bikers, Mr. Awesome & President G.W. Bush!

Yes, that's right, check this out!!

Scott, Brad K, Paul G, Lonnie G, PRESIDENT GW BUSH, Lisa R, Richard R, Randy R & Donnie C

 
On Sunday, Scott and the rest of the Southwind church's mountain bikers met President G. W. Bush at Cedar Hill State Park  What a great moment!  I can't believe it and was sad since I was going to 'try' it out that day.  If I did, I would've been in this picture.  DARN!  HaHa 

I was told that President GW Bush is extremely friendly and offered a picture with them -- sidebar: GW is "friends/aquaintances" with our Preacher, Lonnie, since Lonnie cleans/picks up the trails at CHSP.  GW offered to take a picture & insisted on meeting everyone personally as well as grab his Texas Rangers baseball cap!  SO COOL!

Scott is STILL referring to himself as "Mr. Awesome", so if you see him.  Please for my sake and yours, call him that :-)

No comments: