Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dear Nonna, Poppa & Ammie


sung to " Take me Out To The Ballgame"

It's only apporpriate to use this poem since it's to the tune of the greatest baseball song!


Let' go see our Grandparents
Take us there for awhile.
Mommy and Daddy both need a break,
We'll play games and we'll stay up real late!

Oh, we'd like to thank our Grandparents
For all the things that they do.
So it's time to say.......................
"You're the BEST and that WE... LOVE.... YOU"..... !
 
 
 
 

To Nonna, Poppa & Ammie,

 You are the greatest grandparents ANY boy could ever dream of!  Thank you for loving me, spoiling me and being there for me.  I love you to the moon & back!  XOXOXO  Have a blessed Grandparents Day today.

Love, Austin


_________________________________________________________________________

Happy Great-Grandparents day to Nana & Grandma Jean as well.  We hope you have a beautiful day today.

Love, Scott, Tanya & Austin

No comments: