Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bakefest 2011

This year was our 5th annual BakeFest.  This is one holiday event that I look forward to as we get closer to the holiday season.  Bakefest is, in my opinion, my official kickoff to Christmas! 

Starting off with some coffee and milk
Austin is such a big help! 
Making Reindeer Cookies that I found off of Pinterest  Although they didn't turn out quite like I expected.  Oh well, next time we will do better.  This year was our 'practice' run :-) at them! 
Ohhh, look at that face!   

We make all these goodies to give to our friends, coworkers, neighbors and of course we save a little for ourselves!  Here is Austin writing/drawing a letter which will go inside his teachers tin of goodies.  He made another for the ladies at the front desk of his school.


WE ARE DONE!!  It was such a blast - minus our main waterline busting in our front yard - and I can't wait till next year!!!

This year we made:
Reindeer cookies
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Sugar cookies w/ frosting
Fudge
Snowballs
Chocolate Chip cookies

No comments: